Middle School Academic Skills (year-round)
Give your child the tools to achieve academic independence and motivation and set your mind at ease.
- Are you tired of nagging your child to do their homework?
- Is your relationship with your child suffering due to the constant homework battle?
- Does your child have a learning disability, autism, ADHD, or deficits in executive function and need more support than they’re getting in school?
- Does your child have trouble keeping track of their schoolwork and handling their academic responsibilities?
- Are you worried about your child’s academic future, including college?
- Is your child anxious about school because they are always unprepared?
- Do you know that your child is smarter than their grades show?
- Has your child given up on school or lost their love of learning?
- Do you feel at a loss when it comes to helping your child to be independent and motivated academically?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, this group is for you!
Habits and behaviors become more difficult to change the longer they persist. The longer your child experiences failure, the less likely they are to try to change things.
How can this group help your child?
Whether your child needs ongoing academic support or to learn new skills, this group will help your child..
- Independently manage their time
- Independently and effectively use self-advocacy skills
- Increase their grades
- Independently and effectively take responsibility for their learning
- Know their strengths and weaknesses and how to leverage and cope with them
How can this group help you?
Parents, this group will allow you to...
- Remove yourself from the homework equation
- Relax and not stress about your child’s academics and academic future
- Repair, improve, or maintain good and positive relationships with your children