Triangle Behavioral and Educational Solutions offers a variety of services at home,school, work, and the community.
IEP and 504 Advocacy Services:
As an educational advocate, I help ensure that your child is having their educational and behavioral needs fully met at school and that procedural safeguards - the protections in place for families and students - are being followed by the school. I work collaboratively with school staff and families to maximize your child's success and to ensure that your child's education is appropriate. In this role, I can provide the following:
- Document review and input (Individualized Educational Programs/Plans, 504 documents, test results, school behavior plans)
- Attendance, expert advice, and support at meetings (IEPs, 504s, referral, teacher conference)
- Classroom observations, including Functional Behavior Assessments
- Behavioral consulting with teachers and school staff - developing, and teaching behavior management plan implementation, including progress monitoring
- Data collection design and implementation instructions for parents and teachers for monitoring progress towards goals
- Teacher training
Behavioral and Academic Services:
I can help you address both academic and non-academic behaviors that are keeping your child from reaching his or her potential. I have experience working with students from Kindergarten through college with a range of abilities and disabilities (including autism, ADHD, and intellectual disability). I can provide these services either individually, in classes and groups, or in a combination of both individual + group sessions. In this role, I can provide solutions and strategies to address the following:
- Challenging or difficult behaviors
- Communication skills
- Time-management, organizational, or attention difficulties
- Academic and study skills
- Conceptual gaps or hurdles (i.e., subjects or material that your child has difficulty understanding)
- In-school consultation and intervention to address behavioral and academic needs
If you are having difficulty at work or school due to issues with attention, organization, or time-management, I offer individualized assistance to help get you back on track.
There are many situations not listed above where we can provide services. Please call or email to see if we can help you.